Your heating and cooling system is a vital part of your home comfort, yet it is often taken for granted. Mush life an automobile, it needs regular maintenance to provide you with maximum comfort, efficiency, and reliability. With our maintenance agreement, you will enjoy these benefits for an affordable fee:
Reduced Monthly Energy Costs
A properly maintained system can operate up to 10% more efficiently than a dirty, neglected system
Reduced repair bills
As a M.A. customer, you will receive a 20% discount on repairs during normal working hours.
As a maintenance agreement customer, you can expect a quicker response time if your system requires emergency service
You don't have to keep track of when maintenance is due. We remind you when it's time for your spring and fall inspections and schedule them at your convenience.
Extended Equipment Life
Like most things, your home comfort system will last longer if it is properly maintained.
- All maintenance work will be done during normal work hours.
- Any alterations, additions, adjustments, or repairs made by others, unless authorized or agreed upon by this contractor, will be cause to terminate our obligation under this agreement.
- This agreement does not cover any work or changes that might, at some future date, be required by government regulations, codes, or insurance company requirements.
- This agreement covers one system; additional systems may be added at an additional cost.
- This agreement does not include the cleaning of the indoor evaporator coil.
- This agreement may be terminated by either party upon a 30-day written notice. A refund for the remaining contract period will be made on a pro-rated basis, with deduction for work already completed.